Saturday, February 1

New Year Catch-Ups

Being that today marks the first day of the second month of the best year of my life yet,
I am starting up this blog again! 
Woo!


So while I am sitting on my bed at 1:00pm on a rare day off in my pjs listening to the new Elevation Worship cd {yes, you ARE allowed to have days like this}I will allow myself a quick summary {for my own benefit and your entertainment}:

25
2nd year C3Creative Intern
Espresso addict
Worship leader
Possessor of the BEST friends E V E R
Big Dreamer
Future Author
Adventure Enthusiast
Obsessive Little Italy Dweller

AND to catch up on 2014:

2 0 1 4 W O R D S:
1. Flourish
2. Learn
3. Faithful

There are SEVERAL things on my vision card for this year, so I respectfully decline to post them all. But lets just say that I've never dreamt bigger. I've never had as much confidence in who I am and what I can do. There are NO ceilings this year! 

--> Book.
I have trouble reading a book in a practical amount of time so WRITING one HAS to be a God-vision. BUT it is on my heart & I need to put my heart, knowledge, experience & passion into ink and on paper, so its gonna happen! 

--> Vocal Instructor
Yes. I know! I have been telling myself for years this was something I cannot teach because I don't know how to teach it. Again, it WILL happen because I can't keep the knowledge & experience I have to myself and waste it. So yup. That'll be fun. F U N !

--> Organization Blueprints
This time last year, God gave me a vision. A VIVID vision:
So T H I S year, I need to lay out what alla that looks like in a realistic and tangible way. On paper. SO excited!!! 

--> Random other things that include certain people, places and things. 

So we can say that this year number 2014 is going to add up to be a rather H U G E and excitingly momentous year. 

Hope you're dreaming big too! ;)

Love,
Chels